Monday, October 6, 2008

Some stuff about me

I guess I'm tagged (THANKS Kelly!)...
First, here are the rules of the game:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged.

My 6 quirky, boring details....

1. I am an obsessive snuggler.
2. I despise balloons.
3. One of my favorite lunch foods is a sandwich made with deli turkey and stacked with pickles.
4. I get WAY too involved in Jim and Pam's relationship (Jim and Pam being characters in NBC's show, "The Office") for a rational adult.
5. My least favorite chore is hanging up clothes. Followed very closely by emptying the dishwasher.
6. I over-pronounce the "t's" in words like Mountain, Mitten, button, etc.

Okay Morgan Smith, and Bobbi Van Reet, ladies, you've been tagged. I gots no one else that hasn't been hit already!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What I Write About...

babyfood making (14) blogging (30) Brain Vomit (11) breastfeeding (3) bugs (2) children (88) cooking (5) crafts (1) family (28) friendship (10) germs (4) house (6) housework (41) humor (50) life (60) manners (3) marriage (12) me (40) parenting (46) pet bunny (5) photographs (64) politics (1) pregnancy (15) recipes (2) reflections (50) relationships (5) school (2) summer (10) toddler food (5) TV (3) twins (19) weird (4)