Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jack & Enzo

By the way, Jack learned to pick Enzo up. Didn't realize it until I was standing in the kitchen cooking dinner and Jack toddled into the kitchen and deposited Enzo unceremoniously on the floor at my feet and said, "Ook! S'at? Ook!" He had grabbed Enzo by the fur/skin by his butt and by his neck and hoisted him straight up off the floor. He let go... well, he didn't so much let go as the FUR let go. So I scolded him between fits of laughter and followed the two of them into the living room to find a MOUND of fur where apparently Jack had been practicing his technique for awhile before actually mastering it enough to show me. At this point, thanks to the handfuls of jellybeans he'd eaten, Jack was covered with nearly as much fur as Enzo and it looked like several rabbits had been slaughtered in the living room by the amout of hair swirling around. So I kept trying to convey the "gentle" message, but stupid Enzo kept going back to Jack instead of running away. After awhile, I figured if the sadistic stupid rabbit wants to get his shit owned, that's his decision because he can still outrun Jack. I gave up and let the two of them have their fun. However, Jack wouldn't eat his dinner because every time he tried to put food in his mouth he'd get hair in it and in his eyes and it was a royal mess and I couldn't for the life of me de-fuzz him until the bath. Dear God.

1 comment:

Erica Kreller said...

I laughed so hard when I read this. Even never having met Jack, the mental image of him carrying Enzo like that is hilarious. Way to go, Jackson.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What I Write About...

babyfood making (14) blogging (30) Brain Vomit (11) breastfeeding (3) bugs (2) children (88) cooking (5) crafts (1) family (28) friendship (10) germs (4) house (6) housework (41) humor (50) life (60) manners (3) marriage (12) me (40) parenting (46) pet bunny (5) photographs (64) politics (1) pregnancy (15) recipes (2) reflections (50) relationships (5) school (2) summer (10) toddler food (5) TV (3) twins (19) weird (4)