Thursday, April 17, 2008

Back in Action





So we're home from what was an incredible visit to Colorado (hence the huge lapse in posts!) and these are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip. My brother and I together took over 600 pictures, so there are way too many to post here, but some 50 of them are going to end up on the baby website by the end of the day if you'd like to go check that out...
If you don't have the username and password, shoot me an email and I'll hook you up. They're cute pictures.
Later on, after I've finished uploading all the pictures to the baby page and updating that, I'll spend more time on this blog. I've got LOTS of catching up to do today around the house and whatnot, but things will settle down!
It's good to be home, but we miss family already!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What I Write About...

babyfood making (14) blogging (30) Brain Vomit (11) breastfeeding (3) bugs (2) children (88) cooking (5) crafts (1) family (28) friendship (10) germs (4) house (6) housework (41) humor (50) life (60) manners (3) marriage (12) me (40) parenting (46) pet bunny (5) photographs (64) politics (1) pregnancy (15) recipes (2) reflections (50) relationships (5) school (2) summer (10) toddler food (5) TV (3) twins (19) weird (4)