Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Did It!

I have always believed in working hard and following my heart. 

And I've always believed in giving everything I can for my family.

So, when I felt the pull to turn my photography passion into a business, I did.  With the support of my family, I began putting together a business plan, researching tax laws and local photography rates.  I prayed and pondered and stayed up late night after night building a website and planning marketing strategy - hoping against hope that I have the talent and gumption to make it work.



Wish me luck as I don yet another hat...

(And while you're at it, please visit my website, my blog, and my Facebook page - thanks!)

5 comments:

Mama M. said...

Congrats, girl!!!
Cookies, babies, motherhood, photography...er, is there anything you CAN'T do?!

Katie said...

So excited for you! I've loved being my own boss and pursuing my passion more than I ever thought possible. I wish you all the best in your new endeavor.

Shannon K. said...

No doubt in my mind that you'll be marvelous! Go get 'em, girlie :)

Candi said...

YAY for you! Sure wish I were on the East side, instead of the West side, of the state!! Good luck!

Kim Airhart said...

Good luck to you and good for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What I Write About...

babyfood making (14) blogging (30) Brain Vomit (11) breastfeeding (3) bugs (2) children (88) cooking (5) crafts (1) family (28) friendship (10) germs (4) house (6) housework (41) humor (50) life (60) manners (3) marriage (12) me (40) parenting (46) pet bunny (5) photographs (64) politics (1) pregnancy (15) recipes (2) reflections (50) relationships (5) school (2) summer (10) toddler food (5) TV (3) twins (19) weird (4)