Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Snail Storm

It "snailed" today. I don't know if it was really small hail where there was so much that it accumulated to 3 inches deep or if it was really big snow... either way, it was accompanied by thunder and lightning and it made me feel like I was dying of hypothermia.

That's right, I'm in Colorado... they have "winter" here, even in the spring. Probably should have brought a pair of shoes other than flip-flops.

It's supposed to stop shitting around and actually snow tomorrow - I'm so excited for Jack to play in it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What I Write About...

babyfood making (14) blogging (30) Brain Vomit (11) breastfeeding (3) bugs (2) children (88) cooking (5) crafts (1) family (28) friendship (10) germs (4) house (6) housework (41) humor (50) life (60) manners (3) marriage (12) me (40) parenting (46) pet bunny (5) photographs (64) politics (1) pregnancy (15) recipes (2) reflections (50) relationships (5) school (2) summer (10) toddler food (5) TV (3) twins (19) weird (4)