Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day!

It's my second. And I'm so excited to celebrate every single second Sunday in May for the rest of my life... I love being a Mommy... I can't even find words to describe it. I'm so damn happy.

And Happy Mothers' Day to my Mommy - my best friend and inspiration. I love you, Mu. Thank you for teaching me how to be the Mom I am for Jack.

And to all of my beautiful, strong, passionate, loving friends who also happen to be Mommies. Without you - each and every one of you - I wouldn't be able to navigate my way through the more difficult obstacles that this particular profession creates. You all give me strength and hope and wisdom.

Happy Mothers' Day to everyone. It's a special day. Moms are pretty darn important and it's a sweet club to be in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What I Write About...

babyfood making (14) blogging (30) Brain Vomit (11) breastfeeding (3) bugs (2) children (88) cooking (5) crafts (1) family (28) friendship (10) germs (4) house (6) housework (41) humor (50) life (60) manners (3) marriage (12) me (40) parenting (46) pet bunny (5) photographs (64) politics (1) pregnancy (15) recipes (2) reflections (50) relationships (5) school (2) summer (10) toddler food (5) TV (3) twins (19) weird (4)