Thursday, August 6, 2009

This Is What Happens When I Blog...

...instead of doing housework. Or when I play hide-and-go-seek instead of doing housework. Or snuggle with some double trouble twinsies instead of doing housework....

Observe: CLB (chronic laundry buildup)



I think the only cure for CLB is professional help. But that's not an option. So, I continue to suffer from this debilitating condition.

You'll be happy to note that shortly after these photos were taken, I did sort the laundry into to-be-folded baskets according to whom the laundry belongs. And then I put another load in the dryer, so I'm just waiting for that to finish before I actually fold it. (Thereby justifying me blogging about how blogging contributes to CLB.) Afterwards, there is no telling how long it will sit, folded, outside of bedrooms.

Yikes.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oh we all suffer from that dreaded illness. Do the basket thing. Everyone in our house gets one in their room. We fold clothes and leave them in said baskets to be worn. I figure one day, most of my people will be old enough to put their clothes away...until then, it sits in baskets. (I've even ditched the plastic ones for cute wicker ones so I could feel better about myself!)

Melis said...

Hahaha, only problem with that for me is that Jack sees folded laundry as an open challenge to see how quickly he can "decorate" a room with it...

Sunshine said...

I have this issue and would love to have it cured! Good luck with figuring it all out.

Shalena said...

I absolutely love it!!! I used to be the one that had to wash/dry/fold/put-up as soon as it the dryer completed. Wrong! Doesn't happen now with 3 kids! I must confess....I suffer from CLB!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What I Write About...

babyfood making (14) blogging (30) Brain Vomit (11) breastfeeding (3) bugs (2) children (88) cooking (5) crafts (1) family (28) friendship (10) germs (4) house (6) housework (41) humor (50) life (60) manners (3) marriage (12) me (40) parenting (46) pet bunny (5) photographs (64) politics (1) pregnancy (15) recipes (2) reflections (50) relationships (5) school (2) summer (10) toddler food (5) TV (3) twins (19) weird (4)