Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh Yeah, Biotches? MY Top 10...


Not to be out-done, here are the top 10 out of the infinite number of reasons I love my husband beyond reason.


1. I am unrestrictedly myself around him at all times. He is the only person I have ever been able to say that about.


2. I know that we would do absolutely anything for each other. And I know that he would do absolutely anything for his children. And I know that there would never be any hesitation.


3. We actually get into arguments over who gets to die first.


4. When he's gone, I even miss the smell of his farts when I roll over at night and realize I've made the blankets gap.


5. He's a stud. ;-)


6. He makes me want to be a better person in all aspects of my life by setting an example I can only hope to come close to meeting.


7. Because I am lucky enough to have him as the father of our children, I don't have to worry that they'll grow up to be amazing individuals.


8. There is no better cure for any ailment - mental, physical, emotional - than being able to snuggle up to him at the end of the day... he has cured many a migraine with the sound of his heartbeat.


9. I am crying writing this because I'm pretty sure I don't deserve him and I know I don't tell him all of these things often enough, but he understands how much I love him because we don't even need words anymore to communicate our feelings.


10. I have been in love with him since I first saw him in Engineering 111 freshman year. My cousin Carolyn can attest to the fact that my pulse actually sped up at the prospect of seeing him, and it still does, to this day.


11. I need to write more than 10 reasons.


12. He is proud of me - not because I am a trophy wife or because I bring in loads of money or win prizes - but because he knows how hard I've worked to accomplish what I have. And he values every single thing I've done, no matter how insignificant it may seem.



I really could keep going. But you've had enough.


Happy Barfing!

2 comments:

The Huls Family said...

You rock! Although you were crying writing it... the amazing feeling in your heart was well worth the tears....
Oh yeah, and about the farts... keep those to urself this weekend ;)

Misty said...

I totally barfed! LOL I can say that I have never ever ever missed Jeremy's farts or his shit smell when he sneaks into the bathroom to drop one while I'm showering. ha ha ha ha ha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What I Write About...

babyfood making (14) blogging (30) Brain Vomit (11) breastfeeding (3) bugs (2) children (88) cooking (5) crafts (1) family (28) friendship (10) germs (4) house (6) housework (41) humor (50) life (60) manners (3) marriage (12) me (40) parenting (46) pet bunny (5) photographs (64) politics (1) pregnancy (15) recipes (2) reflections (50) relationships (5) school (2) summer (10) toddler food (5) TV (3) twins (19) weird (4)